Build a Successful Art Career
2015 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration, or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2015 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Expand your art business with these resources:
Check out ArtistsMarketOnline.com for more interviews, tips for selling your work, and our easy-to-use searchable database of markets!
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news, and much more (PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title)
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs, and more
- Articles on the business of freelancing--from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications, and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types
- NEW! Informative articles on setting goals, getting organized, building a resume, and mastering marketing and branding
- NEW! Special features on defamation, alternative art show venues, art rentals, art and wine workshops, and art fairs
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including children's book author-illustrator Tomie dePaola, graphic designer Mikey Burton, and fantasy illustrator John Howe
|Size: ||6.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781440335747 (EPUB)|