Turn your crafting into a career!
2015 Crafter's Market is the perfect start to your crafting career. Thousands of artists and writers have relied on us to develop their careers and navigate the changing landscape of their fields using our sister publications, Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market and Writer's Market. For the first time, that same resource is available for crafters!
The 2015 Crafter's Market introduces a whole world of possibilities for marketing your craft! Expand your business with these resources:
- Complete, up-to-date information for more than 1,000 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercrafting and jewelry making.
- Articles on the basics of freelancing--from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Informative articles on social media marketing, wholesale and consignment sales and pricing your crafts.
- Inspiring and informative interviews with successful craft professionals such as Tula Pink and Margot Potter.
|Size: ||4.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Fons & Porter|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781440240065 (EPUB)|