The most trusted guide to songwriting success!
There is a home out there for every song you've written, but in order to place those songs and advance your music career you must arm yourself with steadfast determination, unending passion, and the most accurate music business knowledge available. For more than 38 years, Songwriter's Market has provided songwriters and performing artists with the most complete and up-to-date information needed to place songs with music publishers, find record companies and producers, obtain representation with managers, and more. This comprehensive guide gives you the tools and first-hand knowledge you need to launch your songwriting career right now!
In the 2015 edition, you'll also gain access to:
*Includes access to the webinar "Song Seeds: How to Jump-start Your Songwriting Process" from author and Berklee College of Music professor Mark Simos.
- A new foreword by hit songwriter and best-selling author Jason Blume
- New interviews with music publishers, Grammy Award-winning producers, and major music industry leaders
- Articles about how to create and mix a professional demo at home, how to get the most out of music conferences, and much more
- Hundreds of songwriting placement opportunities
- Listings for songwriting organizations, conferences, workshops, retreats, colonies, contests, venues, and grant sources (helpful for indie artists looking to record and tour on their own)
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Writers Digest Books|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||2370006293569 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|