The Successful Photographer's Secret!
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, 2016 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (free subscription with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
- NEW! Informative articles on starting a new business, taking stock photos, managing models, and the benefits of slowing down to create better work
- NEW! Special features on selling without begging, obtaining micro funding, pricing photography, and methods for accepting payment
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including portrait, still life and editorial photographers
|Size: ||7.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440342660 (EPUB)|