An essential guide to launching a nonprofit organization!
From budgets to bylaws, 250 Questions for Starting a Nonprofit provides you with the knowledge you need to make a plan, set realistic goals, and obtain sustainable financing for your nonprofit. This easy-to-understand guide walks you through each step of the process with Q&As that show you how to turn a grassroots idea into a federally recognized organization. Inside, you'll find detailed explanations on:
With the expert advice in 250 Questions for Starting a Nonprofit, you will transform your vision into a thriving nonprofit organization.
- The differences and similarities between organizations and corporations
- Publicizing and advertising through social media
- Using crowdsourcing sites like Kickstarter to raise money
- Forming the initial board of directors and filing incorporation documents
- Attracting the best volunteers and staff members
|Size: ||528 KB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781440584558 (EPUB)|