401 Ways to Get Your Kids to Work at Home is an essential book for busy parents who would like to get their kids to share the housework & chores, and who would like a systematic program to ensure that their kids know all the basic living skills by the time they leave home at age eighteen. Among the topics it covers are:
- How (and when) to assign and teach specific jobs
- How to give positive feedback, incentives, rewards (or punishment)
- How to teach your child to organize his or her bedroom
- How to teach time and money and basic household skills; handling personal hygiene and clothing needs, cooking, nutrition, and shopping skills; exploring and planning a career
- Plus over 400 specific incentive/reward ideas (like charging a nickel for every sock Mom has to pick up)
- It works!
Whether your kids are toddlers or teenagers, you'll find immediate help and direction in Bonnie Runyan McCullough and Susan Walker Monson's enthusiastic, supportive advice.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Griffin|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781466871717 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|