Is the Bible full of made-up stories or is there evidence for the people, the places, the customs, and events mentioned in Scripture? In 50 Proofs for the Old Testament you will find solid evidence that supports the trustworthiness of Old Testament Scripture.
50 Proofs for the Old Testament includes important finds such as:
A companion piece to 50 Proofs for the Old Testament is 50 Proofs for the New Testament which examines archaeological and other proofs regarding the legitimacy of New Testament people and events. Both pamphlets are excellent resources for Bible studies or for anyone who has questions about the accuracy of Scripture.
- List of Sumerian kings, showing who ruled before and after the Great Flood
- Nuzi Tablets reveal customs and stories similar to those found in Genesis 15-31
- Home of the Patriarchs: Abraham's great-grandfather, grandfather, Serug and Nahor from Genesis 11
- Canaanite gods and goddesses warned about in Numbers 25, I Kings 11, Jeremiah 23, and Hosea 13
- Megiddo (Armageddon), City of War
- Shishak's invasion record dating to c. 700 BC
- Gibeah, King Saul's captial
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Rose Publishing|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781628622409 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|