This is a complete study guide to the most common Korean verbs.
Korean grammar is notoriously difficult for foreigners to master but is essential for those wishing to learn Korean. Easy-to-use 500 Basic Korean Verbs is the only comprehensive guide to the correct usage of Korean verbs available for English-speaking learners.
Each of the 500 most important Korean verbs is presented in a convenient single-page format that gives the verb's meaning and pronunciation, and displays the verb's 48 key tenses, speech levels, and moods (all accompanied by romanizations). Also included are a handy guide to the Korean language and verb conjugation and reference tables of basic Korean verb types, along with 3 indexes (Romanized, Hangeul, and English).
500 Basic Korean Verbs Includes:
- Conjugations by tense, speech levels, and mood.
- "Model verb" system quickly identifies each verb's pattern.
- Sample sentences demonstrating the verb's correct usage.
- Free downloadable audio provides pronunciations for the verbs and 1,000 example sentences.
- Korean characters (Hangul) as well as romanized pronunciations to help English speakers.
- Two-color design makes quick reference easy.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781462917006 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|