The Audiogram Workbook provides students with essential practice in reading and interpreting audiograms. Each case begins with a case history and audiogram, followed by the correct interpretation on the next page.
This workbook is an excellent resource for audiology students who need to learn the skill of audiogram interpretation.
- More than 100 cases covering a wide range of audiologic conditions
- Written by promising young audiologists at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, one of the top audiology programs in the U.S.
- Each case allows the reader to view and correctly interpret audiograms and to understand case history writing
- Practice audiograms provide students with a "clean slate" to write and create a case history based on audiogram and then interpret results
- The Audiological Interpretation Cheat Sheet assists readers in interpreting audiograms during clinical rotations
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781626231955 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|