Live a longer, healthier life with the 7 keys to longevity
The first step to longevity is making simple lifestyle changes, such as diet, exercise, and stress management. 7 Days to Live Forever distills leading science and research on healthy living and applies it to a practical step-by-step program that makes it easy to master the art of living well.
In addition to helping build good habits, 7 Days to Live Forever teaches you to identify and control the risk factors in your life and your environment, including sleep quality and heart health.
Learn to reverse the clock and live a long, vital life with these 7 key principles:
1. Take control of your risk factors
2. Be proactive with healthy habits such as getting regular check-ups
3. Eat better by controlling portion size, following a balanced diet, and incorporating nutrient-rich super-foods
4. Get moving with 7 exercises to build strength and boost energy
5. Learn the importance of rest and recovery to maintain longevity
6. Keep a positive attitude to reduce stress and improve memory and brain function
7. Discover a sense of daily purpose for a strong foundation to a healthy life
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Hatherleigh Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781578265312 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|