The A+ 4 Real ebook is written and presented by World Class Subject Matter Experts from Around The World!
Frederick Carr, Gudrun Funk, Phil Hopkins, Tcat Houser, Ian Kayne, Milan Kosanovic, George P.Lister, James Pyles, Maxim Ratinov, Christine Schmied
Any beliefs that the current CompTIA A+ tests are "easy" are sadly mistaken. This work started as an update for the two ExamInsight books created by Tcat Houser, et al. The sheer size and page count of this work should be a hot tip that the A+ certification exams 220-301 and 220-302 are many things. The word "easy" does not fit the A+ Certification Test.
Thanks to the Internet and hard working SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS (SMEs), this work contains vast amounts of data about the A+ Certification Test and getting an A+ Certification online or offline. Think of this title as "the missing link" for the new A+ certification series.
The nature of the new tests requires a new approach. A+ 4 REAL is the new approach. Written in a conversational style you interact with experts from the Pacific Northwest to Europe and beyond.
This work was created for
- A+ Certification Training and the countless people who have done a "reconnaissance mission" on the Operating System test (220-302), and for those who don't want to follow in that path.
- The PC user who is trying to understand what is going on "under the hood" or is looking for some really good tricks and tips.
A few chapters are included that are not required for the current A+ tests, and are very helpful in that bigger test called REAL LIFE. Therefore you are encouraged to pay close attention to the discussions on LINUX and MACINTOSH. The light-hearted work from your Safety SME enlightens you on protecting yourself from a fate worse than death.
It has taken a great number of person-years to produce A+ 4 REAL. The SME'S were given the freedom to write style. The end result is a work you won't want to put down.
Features within the 787 pages:
- Missing Link for Success: Built to be "The Missing Link" for Success with A+ Certification 2003 objectives
- Hundreds of specific URL's: Approximately 250 live and clickable links will allow in depth research and knowledge building.
- Subject Matter Experts: Built by Subject Matter Experts (SME) in their field.
- Worldwide Input: Input and experience from a global community.
- Several "Real World" introductions chapters for Linux and Macintosh because they are growing user numbers and now are comparable in handling and use of the market leader.
- Full color pictures. Exactly 478 Figures and 38 tables; 500+ visual display figures and explanation tables of the topics.
- Authors Freedom: authors had full freedom to bring in their real life experience issues and hands on help and tips to manage real life problems.
- Easy and Fun Reading
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||17.5 MB|
|Date published: ||May 2005|
|ISBN: ||9780976799290 (DRM-PDF)|
|Printing:||allowed for 5 days|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|