• This collection of research articles emphasizes topics of interest to classroom teachers.
• The 38 research articles illustrate:
•quantitative content analysis
•true experimental research
•single-subject research/behavior analysis
•combined qualitative/quantitative research
• The lines in each article are numbered sequentially, making it easy to refer to specific parts of the article during classroom discussions.
• The availability of a single source of research articles is convenient and helps you avoid copyright infringement problems.
• Factual Questions at the end of each article allow students to check their comprehension.
• Questions for discussion stimulate classroom discussions of research methods.
• After answering the questions, students rate the quality of each article using 13 basic criteria. More detailed criteria in the Appendix may also be applied.
• Ideal for courses in which the primary goal is to learn how to evaluate research.
• Twenty-one different journals are represented in the 38 articles in this collection. Students see the diversity of educational research since the journals vary in their standards for publication.
• New to this edition: Thirteen new articles keep t
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||10.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351971843 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|