• Do you worry about raising children who can make it in today??s world?
• Are you afraid of what the future holds for your family?
• Are you anxious over the choices your kids are making?
• Do you wish you had a clear plan to help you make tough parenting decisions?
A House That Stands is a Christian parenting framework that provides parents with the tools, confidence, and motivation you need to build a resilient family that will stand strong together, no matter what you??re facing now or what the future holds.
Here??s a plan for Christian parenting that will help you:
• Learn a Biblical framework of 7 proven Biblical parenting principles with
research to back it up
• Discover what behaviors to look for in your child in each area of resilience
• Build a strong, resilient Christian family that will last!
KATHLEEN JANSOHN, M.A. is a counselor, speaker, and writer, who has been involved in Christian ministry for over 30 years, including a number of years as a missionary in Guinea, West Africa that challenged her own family??s resilience. She is passionate about helping people find hope and help in the Word of God to build resilience and stand strong. She lives with her husband in Atlanta, GA, where her favorite role is being “Nana” to her grandchildren. For more information, go to www.rcparenting.com
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Resilient Christian Living|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780578163185 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|