Customer rank: +1LECTURE NOTES 2011 by Devin Knight
The lecture notes from Devin Knight's 2011 tour. Far more than just a set of lecture notes, this is a complete book in itself! Features mind-boggling effects, including both cards and mentalism. Effects that fooled the majority of magicians in attendance. These notes include directions for Devin's NO TOUCH Any Card At ANY Number. The performer need not touch the decks at any time, yet both decks can be examined by the spectators. No fakes, gimmicks or duplicate cards! One of Devin's biggest hits during this lecture tour. These notes also contain directions for several hundred dollar worth of Devin's marketed effects and explains how to make them at a fraction of the cost.
Includes the following effects:
A bargain at this price, as some of the marketed effects sell for more than the price of the lecture notes. Note the effects described in the lecture notes are abridged versions of the separate releases.
- Gyrater - Floating, spinning card case. No threads.
- Tri-Sight - Correctly predict three actions done by a participant.
- Flying Kiss - A lady's kiss finds a selected card.
- Word Sight - Reveal two words just thought-of and never written down.
- Ink-Portation - Cause a person's signature to fly from one card to another. Baffling beyond words!
- Double ClipLine - A mind-boggling version of Clipline using two columns.
- No-Touch ACCAN - A freely selected card appears at a random number. No Force. You never touch the decks. No switching of decks.
- Double Coincidence - A freely chosen word is found to be the only one circled in a dictionary you never touch!
- Psychoportation Envelopes - Teleport a borrowed driver's license across the stage!
1st edition 2011,
word count: 23339 which is equivalent to 93 standard pages of text