This book, edited and authored by world leading experts, gives a review of the principles, methods and techniques of important and emerging research topics and technologies in wireless communications and transmission techniques.
The reader will:
- Quickly grasp a new area of research
- Understand the underlying principles of a topic and its application
- Ascertain how a topic relates to other areas and learn of the research issues yet to be resolved
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
- Reviews important and emerging topics of research in wireless technology in a quick tutorial format
- Presents core principles in wireless transmission theory
- Provides reference content on core principles, technologies, algorithms, and applications
- Includes comprehensive references to journal articles and other literature on which to build further, more specific and detailed knowledge
|Size: ||19.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007596133 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|