For complex operating modalities and dimensionalities, the design and development of high-performance sensing and imaging systems represent the most direct and significant advances in the field of system analysis and signal processing. In this field, the core components are physical modeling, mathematical analysis, formulation of image reconstruction algorithms, performance evaluation, and system optimization.
Acoustical Sensing and Imaging covers the full scope of these components, with an emphasis on the applications of system analysis and signal processing in acoustical sensing and imaging.
Providing a unified theoretical framework, this book:
- Focuses on the resolution analysis in the physical modeling of the systems, conducting the analysis through the quantitative assessment of the spatial-frequency spectral coverage
- Addresses the key elements of signal processing, such as the design of the probing waveforms, image reconstruction algorithms, error reduction and removal, and image enhancement
- Formulates the image reconstruction algorithms based on the concept of coherent backward propagation, in the form of multi-frequency tomography
- Explains how to improve system performance, including the correction of quadrature phase errors prior to image reconstruction and enhancement with coherent wavefield statistics during the superposition of sub-images
- Presents several applications as examples of various operating modalities, illustrating the technical and educational significance of the field
Acoustical Sensing and Imaging ensures a broad appreciation of the design concepts, analysis, and development of high-performance sensing and imaging systems.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||18.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781498788281 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|