Acting in Musical Theatre remains the only complete course in approaching a role in a musical. It covers fundamental skills for novice actors, practical insights for professionals, and even tips to help veteran musical performers refine their craft.
Updates in this expanded and revised second edition include:
- A brand new companion website for students and teachers, including Powerpoint lecture slides, sample syllabi, and checklists for projects and exercises.
- Learning outcomes for each chapter to guide teachers and students through the book's core ideas and lessons
- New style overviews for pop and jukebox musicals
- Extensive updated professional insights from field testing with students, young professionals, and industry showcases
- Full-colour production images, bringing each chapter to life
Acting in Musical Theatre's chapters divide into easy-to-reference units, each containing group and solo exercises, making it the definitive textbook for students and practitioners alike.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781317911951 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|