This bestselling book is filled with fun activities you can use to engage students in learning a world language. No matter what language and grade level you teach, you will love having a wide variety of tools at your disposal, from quick warm-up exercises to longer games and group activities.
Inside, you'll find...
- Essential teacher tools and student organizational tools
- Strategies to promote and monitor class participation, including student self-assessments
- Strategies to promote and assess oral proficiency, such as prompts, quick chats, and role plays
- Warm-up activities and five-minute transitional activities
- Individual, pair, and group practice activities, with modification suggestions
- Games that make learning fun, with clear directions for how to do them
- Great websites and other resources to check out for more ideas
The enhanced second edition features updated activities and technology suggestions throughout, as well as a tabbed design so it's easier to return to your favorite sections again and again.
Bonus: The book comes with more than 30 templates-charts, rubrics, and game boards that can be photocopied from the book or downloaded as eResources from the book product page at www.routledge.com/books/details/9781138827295. You can modify and print them for classroom use.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.4 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781317574422 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|