Adaptive Administration: Practice Strategies for Dealing with Constant Change in Public Administration and Policy interprets the critical issues facing the field of public administration today and describes how new approaches to theory and practice have the potential to redesign the field. It will provide you with new strategies for understanding and adapting to the constant change taking place today in public administration and policy.
- Supports faculty in presenting in their classes new approaches to the field
- Helps students better understand the concepts and relevance of the field they are studying
- Provides a means for practitioners to apply more effective approaches to real-world problem solving
- Enables theory developers to explore new avenues of study
- Assists professionals from many different fields in better understanding the significance and value of public administration
This book develops a unified approach to theory and practice in the field. A new approach is taken to theory development based on applying recent studies by several authors in the areas of qualitative analysis and typologies. As illustrated throughout, many of the existing limited-scope theories in public administration may be extended and generalized for use in today's environment by the studies explored in this volume.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781498737579 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|