Radar Resource Management (RRM) is vital for optimizing the performance of modern phased array radars, which are the primary sensor for aircraft, ships, and land platforms. Adaptive Radar Resource Management gives an introduction to radar resource management (RRM), presenting a clear overview of different approaches and techniques, making it very suitable for radar practitioners and researchers in industry and universities.
- RRM's role in optimizing the performance of modern phased array radars
- The advantages of adaptivity in implementing RRM
- The role that modelling and simulation plays in evaluating RRM performance
- Description of the simulation tool Adapt_MFR
- Detailed descriptions and performance results for specific adaptive RRM techniques
- The only book fully dedicated to adaptive RRM
- A comprehensive treatment of phased array radars and RRM, including task prioritization, radar scheduling, and adaptive track update rates
- Provides detailed knowledge of specific RRM techniques and their performance
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006762201 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|