The Key to Success
for the Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Practitioner Certification exams!
Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Practitioner Self-Assessment and Exam Review is the perfect way to prepare for the Adult-Gerontology and Family Nurse Certification exams. This powerful study guide delivers everything you need to pass in one convenient resource: clinical pearls, learning objectives, exam tips, comprehensive practice exams, and clinical cases. The user-friendly, time-efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies must-know, high-yield content most relevant to passing the exam and real-world clinical practice.
· Chapters are an engaging mix of Q&A and narrative, leading you step-by-step through the process of presentation of symptoms to treatment and referral
· Includes exam tips and clinical pearls for exam success and real-world application
· Covers all major content areas of the exam blueprints for both the AANP and ANCC
· Up-to-date coverage of critical issues in NP practice, including coordination of care, health promotion/disease prevention, therapeutic communication, standards of practice, and current health care policy issues
· Clinical cases demonstrate how the content can be applied to actual patient situations
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780071834698 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|