Advances in Computers, an ongoing series since 1960, presents detailed coverage of innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications. It has also provided contributors with a medium in which they can explore their subjects in greater depth and breadth than journal articles usually allow. As a result, many articles have become standard references and continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents detailed coverage of recent innovations in computer hardware, software, theory, design, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computer technology that pertain to computing, with topics such as combinatorial testing, constraint-based testing, and black-box testing
- Written by well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes extensive bibliographies with most chapters
- Presents volumes devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780128051689 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|