Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry series of volumes is the definitive resource for authoritative reviews of work in physical organic chemistry. It aims to provide a valuable source of information not only for physical organic chemists applying their expertise to both novel and traditional problems but also for non-specialists across diverse areas who identify a physical organic component in their approach to research. Its hallmark is quantitative, molecular level understanding of phenomena across a diverse range of disciplines.
- Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods to help readers understand chemical problems
- Provides the chemical community with authoritative and critical assessments of the many aspects of physical organic chemistry
- Covers organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes, and materials topics
- The only regularly published resource for reviews in physical organic chemistry
- Chapters are written by authoritative experts
- Wide coverage of topics requiring a quantitative, molecular-level understanding of phenomena across a diverse range of disciplines
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780128024294 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|