The Great Card Magic of Nick Trost continues! All the routines are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- THE OBSERVATION TEST: A very effective trick that makes a great opener. An observation test where the back of the entire deck changes color.
- REVERSED COINCIDENCE WITH ONE DECK: You take one card and a spectator takes another card. The cards are placed reversed in two piles and they appear to be the mates.
- SPECTATOR FINDS THE ACES: A spectator touches two cards at random and on each side of these two cards the four Aces are found.
- ACES FROM NOWHERE: A spectator himself seems to do all the work and ends up finding the four Aces.
- HIGH-CARD POKER DEAL: One of the most famous routines by Nick. A favorite with many magicians like Bob Farmer, Stewart Judah, Tony Binarelli, Walt Rollins and many more.
- SPECTATOR'S CARD TRICK: A card is left on the table. A spectator picks two cards, say a ten and a spade. The card is shown: It is the 10S.
- DOUBLE POKER HAND PREDICTION: Two incredible predictions reveal to be correct, even though the spectator has a free choice of cards.
- TIME WILL TELL: A very neat routine using the standard clock principle.
- THE LONE RANGER: A spectator locates his selected card himself by unwittingly placing it among a group of cards opposite in color from his card. A fantastic effect.
- DOUBLE SHOCK!: Two cards (one only thought-of) are revealed in a most dramatic way. One of Nick's best.