More great card magic from the late Nick Trost! All the routines are performed with a regular deck of cards.
- EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE: Four indifferent cards change into four duplicates of a selection and revert back to indifferent cards.
- TROST ON HAMMAN'S "MAGIC CARDS": Three Jokers, when added to one of the three selections, change to the same value as the selection. Then the Jokers change to the same value of the second selection and then the third.
- SPECTATOR'S ROYAL FLUSH: A spectator locates a royal flush in a deck of cards.
- FOUR GRAND SLAMS: Two spectators each deal a half-deck into two piles. The piles are shuffled together a couple of times. The deck is divided into four packets. Each pile contains all Clubs, the other all Hearts and so on, four grand slams.
- THE MYSTIC THREES: A spectator cuts the deck three times and the top card is laid aside. Now he cuts the deck into three piles. He finds that the top card of each pile and the card laid aside earlier are the four threes.
- ULTIMATE "EVEN MONEY"-IMPROVED: A spectator separates the red and the black cards.
- THE REUNITED FAMILY: The face cards (Jacks, Queens and Kings) are shuffled by a spectator. At the end, each 'family' is found to be reunited.
- LUCKY AT POKER: You and a spectator after shuffling the deck, find a straight each (10 to Ace).
- THE MARRIED HEARTS AND FOUR CUPIDS: A cute story of the 'married hearts,' the King and the Queen of hearts and four Cupids (Jacks).
- CARDS CONCORDANT: You lay down three cards. A spectator pushes out three cards from the deck. The three pairs are seen to be matching.