Maximize your study time with Anatomy: An Essential Textbook, Latin Nomenclature!
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A total of 400 review questions with explanatory answers to help you prepare for any exam
- A streamlined, bullet point format to help you quickly learn essential facts and concepts
- 70 tables for quick review of crucial information
- More than 450 brilliant, fully labeled color illustrations from Thieme's acclaimed Atlas of Anatomy, including online access for study and self-testing with labels-on, labels-off
- Over 160 clinical correlates
- Focuses on the targeted information students need to pass certification exams
Students' praise for this textbook:
"If someone were to tell me I could only keep one anatomy text and/or atlas, this is the one I would choose."
"Really nice presentation of the information, I love the way the author makes it easier to understand and remember the anatomy [information]. This is really good for students and for specialists who want a nice review."
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||150.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781626231191 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|