Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Latin Nomenclature, combines award-winning, full-color illustrations, explanatory text, and summary tables to guide the reader through the complex anatomy of the head and neck as well as other body regions relevant to dental medicine. Each region is arranged in a user-friendly format beginning with the skeletal framework. The musculature is then added, followed by the neurovasculature, and finally, topographic anatomy shows all structures in situ.
- All labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- Over 1,200 clear, detailed, full-color illustrations
- Expanded captions elucidate key concepts and contain relevant clinical correlations
- Over 150 tables for quick access to key information
- Includes embryology and "rest of body" anatomy
- Expanded neuroanatomy chapter
- Sectional anatomy chapter that includes radiographic images to facilitate clinical understanding
- Appendix covering the anatomy for local anesthesia with step-by-step instructions for these important procedures
- Appendices with review questions and answers, both factual and clinical-vignette style
Anatomy for Dental Medicine, Latin Nomenclature, includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, the interactive online study aid, with all full-color illustrations and radiographs from this volume and the review questions and answers in an interactive format. Review or test your anatomy knowledge with timed self-tests using the labels on-and-off function on the illustrations, with access to instant results.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||245.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781626232396 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|