Unlock the Full Power of Your Android™ Smartphone or Tablet
Discover hundreds of tips and tricks you can use right away with your Android device to get more done, and have more fun.
You??ll learn how to use your Android smartphone or tablet as a powerful communication, organization, and productivity tool as well as a feature-packed entertainment device. You will dig deep into the settings and capabilities of both Android itself and the preinstalled apps, developing the knowledge and skills to exploit them to the fullest.
Easy to understand and non-technical, Android Tips and Tricks is perfect for beginners??"and for more experienced users ready to ramp up their productivity or move to newer devices. It covers all new and recent Android smartphones and tablets running Android 6 (Marshmallow) or Android 5 (Lollipop)??"with bonus, in-depth coverage of Samsung??s widely used TouchWiz skin.
Here??s just a sampling of what this book??s tips, tricks, and techniques will help you do:
· Connect to wireless and cellular networks, to keyboards and Bluetooth devices, and via VPNs
· Transform your device into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot, and share Internet connections via USB or Bluetooth
· Secure Android with screen and SIM locks, location settings, and encryption
· Sideload apps from any source and keep bad apps from loading
· Take Gmail to pro level with signatures, vacation responders, labels, archiving, advanced search, and secure two-step verification
· Manage multiple email accounts together: POP, IMAP, web mail, and Exchange
· Get more out of your Google Chrome browser, and share bookmarks across all your devices
· Chat via text, audio, or video on Google Hangouts??"and customize it to work just the way you want
· Enjoy your music everywhere, whether it??s stored locally or in the cloud
· Easily capture, edit, and share top-quality photos and videos
· Transform your smartphone or tablet into a total social networking hub
· Squeeze more battery life from your Android device
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||10.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780134382302 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|