Antibiotic Resistance: Mechanisms and New Antimicrobial Approaches discusses up-to-date knowledge in mechanisms of antibiotic resistance and all recent advances in fighting microbial resistance such as the applications of nanotechnology, plant products, bacteriophages, marine products, algae, insect-derived products, and other alternative methods that can be applied to fight bacterial infections.
Understanding fundamental mechanisms of antibiotic resistance is a key step in the discovery of effective methods to cope with resistance. This book also discusses methods used to fight antibiotic-resistant infection based on a deep understanding of the mechanisms involved in the development of the resistance.
- Discusses methods used to fight antibiotic-resistant infection based on a deep understanding of mechanisms involved in the development of the resistance
- Provides information on modern methods used to fight antibiotic resistance
- Covers a wide range of alternative methods to fight bacterial resistance, offering the most complete information available
- Discusses both newly emerging trends and traditionally applied methods to fight antibiotic resistant infections in light of recent scientific developments
- Offers the most up-to-date information in fighting antibiotic resistance
- Includes involvement of contributors all across the world, presenting questions of interest to readers of both developed and developing countries
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007549719 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|