Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS), Volume Two includes the experience of ESGAP workshops and courses on antibiotic stewardship since 2012. It combines clinical and laboratory information about AMS, with a focus on human medicine.
The ESCMID study group on antibiotic policies (ESGAP) is one of the most productive groups in the field, organizing courses and workshops. This book is an ideal tool for the participants of these workshops.
With short chapters (around 1500 words) written on different topics, the authors insisted on the following points: A 'hands on', practical approach, tips to increase success, a description of the most common mistakes, a global picture (out- and inpatient settings, all countries) and a short list of 10-20 landmark references.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
- Focuses on the most recent antimicrobial stewardship strategies
- Provides a detailed description of laboratory support
- Offers a balanced synthesis of basic and clinical sciences for each individual case, presenting clinical courses of the cases in parallel with the pathogenesis and detailed microbiological information for each infection
- Describes the prevalence and incidence of the global issues and current therapeutic approaches
- Presents the measures for infection control
|Size: ||11.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||2370007816217 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|