Architecting High Performing, Scalable and Available Enterprise Web Applications provides in-depth insights into techniques for achieving desired scalability, availability and performance quality goals for enterprise web applications. The book provides an integrated 360-degree view of achieving and maintaining these attributes through practical, proven patterns, novel models, best practices, performance strategies, and continuous improvement methodologies and case studies.Â The author shares his years of experience in application security, enterprise application testing, caching techniques, production operations and maintenance, and efficient project management techniques.
- Delivers holistic view of scalability, availability and security, caching, testing and project management
- Includes patterns and frameworks that are illustrated with end-to-end case studies
- Offers tips and troubleshooting methods for enterprise application testing, security, caching, production operations and project management
- Exploration of synergies between techniques and methodologies to achieve end-to-end availability, scalability, performance and security quality attributesÂ
- 360-degree viewpoint approach for achieving overall quality
- Practitioner viewpoint on proven patterns, techniques, methodologies, models and best practices.
- Bulleted summary and tabular representation of concepts for effective understanding
- Production operations and troubleshooting tipsTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||11.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Morgan Kaufmann|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||2370006314943 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|