Improve patient outcomes and meet MOC Part IV requirements with this real-world guide to implementing quality assessment and practice performance in emergency medicine
Assessment of Practice Performance in Emergency Medicine delivers a comprehensive, engagingly written review of our current methods for outcome assessment and clinical efficacy. The author, an experienced Emergency Department physician, also offers an insightful, thought-provoking call for a more aggressive, comprehensive, and local process.
Highlights of coverage include:
- The Standard Peer Chart Review Process
- Sequential Clinical Auditing
- Assessment of Practice Performance
- Implementing a Sequential Clinical Auditing Program
- Case Studies in Peer Review
- Examples of Clinical Audits
- Examples and Templates for compliance with the APP PCPI Component
- Integration of these elements in a holistic physician performance program
- How this process can be initiated within your organization
Essential for every medical director, chairperson, administrator, or physician who is searching for methods to raise and/or sustain their own technical quality or that of their group, Assessment of Practice Performance in Emergency Medicine provides a critically important tool in today's medicine and healthcare market.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007166671 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|