With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. With over 1,900 exquisitely detailed and accurate illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region
- NEW! Radiologic images help you connect the anatomy lab to clinical knowledge and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section enhanced and improved making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide essential information, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side by side pages
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels??"on and labels??"off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
What students say about the Atlas of Anatomy:
"Thieme is the best anatomy atlas by far, hands down. Clearer pictures, more pictures, more realistic pictures, structures broken up in ways that make sense and shown from every angle...includes clinical correlations... That's about all there is to it. Just buy it. Thank you Thieme!"
...this book surpasses them all. It's the artwork. The artist has found the perfect balance of detail and clarity. Some of these illustrations have to be seen to be believed... The pearls of clinical information are very good and these add significance to the information and make it easier to remember."
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||380.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007456833 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|