An accurate knowledge of anatomy is essential for the safe and effective performance of arthroscopic procedures on joints. With more than 450 high-quality arthroscopic images and photographs showing dissections, this atlas is an important orientation tool that makes the complex anatomy of joint structures accessible. The text covers all the major joints and includes concise explanations of diagnostic and therapeutic indications, patient positioning, external landmarks, arthroscopic portals and related anatomy, and the structures at risk for damage. This practical book also offers technical tips and valuable suggestions for avoiding injury to neurovascular structures.
Atlas of Arthroscopic Anatomy of the Major Joints is an indispensable guide for orthopedic surgeons and hand or foot surgeons approaching arthroscopic techniques for the first time or who perform them infrequently. Residents and fellows will find outstanding illustrations and pertinent details for understanding joint structures and treating a variety of pathologies with arthroscopy. This volume can also serve as a useful teaching resource for instructors in orthopedic surgery, arthroscopic surgery, anatomy, and sports medicine.
- More than 450 stunning, full-color photographs clearly depict the anatomical relationship between the different arthroscopic portals and joint structures
- Chapters devoted to all major joints in the body: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle
- Vital information on how to avoid potential complications caused by the arthroscopic instrumentation during portal installation
- Hints and advice for implementing best practices in arthroscopic procedures
- Leading specialists in the field of arthroscopic surgery contribute their insights and expertise
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||58.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9783132038011 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|