- Offers a unique programmed approach that takes users through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- Contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes and Can You? Checklists that guide readers through each topic and focus understanding.
- Ideal as reference or a self-learning manual.
Extra Bonus! Visit Personal Tutor Online at www.palgrave.com/stroud, the companion website maintained by this book's British publisher, where you'll find hundreds of interactive practice questions and engineering applications questions putting the mathematics in context.
- Provides a quick reference to most basic AutoCAD commands.
- Features easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions.
- Includes AutoCAD releases 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9780831190262 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States|