How can you grow and maintain a reliable, flexible, and cost-efficient network in the face of ever-increasing demands? With this practical guide, network engineers will learn how to program Juniper network devices to perform day-to-day tasks, using the automation features of the Junos OS.
Junos supports several automation tools that provide powerful solutions to common network automation tasks. Authors Jonathan Looney and Stacy Smith, senior testing engineers at Juniper, will help you determine which tools work best for your particular network requirements. If you have experience with Junos, this book will show you how automation can make a big difference in the operation of your existing network.
- Manage Junos software with remote procedure calls and a RESTful API
- Represent devices as Python objects and manage them with Python??s PyEZ package
- Customize Junos software to detect and block commits that violate your network standards
- Develop custom CLI commands to present information the way you want
- Program Junos software to automatically respond to network events
- Rapidly deploy new Junos devices into your network with ZTP and Netconify tools
- Learn how to use Ansible or Puppet to manage Junos software
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||62.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781491929308 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|