Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy presents an overview on the current and future applications of bacterial nanocellulose, perspectives on the ecology and economics of its production, and a brief historic overview of BNC related companies.
- Discusses recent progresses on the molecular mechanism of BNC biosynthesis, its regulation, and production techniques
- Covers advances in the use of BNC in bio- and nano-polymer composite materials
- Presents a detailed economic analysis of BNC production
- Provides an overview on the regulatory framework on the food and biomedical fields
- Reviews current research in the biomedical and food industries, identifies gaps, and suggests future needs
- Raises awareness about this material and its potential uses in emergent fields, such as the development of aerogels and optoelectronic devices
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||18.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007572830 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|