Beef versus pork, dry rub or wet, Texas and the rest-it's no secret that American barbecue is the subject of heated regional rivalries and debate. While you don't need to pick sides to prep and smoke competition-worthy ribs, briskets, and other favorites, it never hurts to learn secrets that America's award-winning pitmasters took years to unlock. With Be the BBQ Pitmaster, you'll elevate your backyard barbecue with advice, anecdotes, and recipes from professional pitmasters representing diverse regions, cultures, and barbecue styles.
· Straightforward illustrations and advice for selecting woods and meats, or trying new spices and techniques
· Step-by-step instructions and insider tips for smoking beef, pork, poultry, and other proteins
· Authentic recipes and secrets from award-winning pitmasters who represent the best in American barbecue
· Additional recipes to fill your plate with classic sides, inspired salads, and swoon-worthy desserts
· A detailed guide and FAQ for moving beyond the basics to enter BBQ competitions with your own winningest recipes
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||18.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sonoma Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781943451272 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom|