Becoming a Global Chief Security Executive Officer provides tangible, proven, and practical approaches to optimizing the security leader's ability to lead both today's, and tomorrow's, multidisciplined security, risk, and privacy function.
The need for well-trained and effective executives who focus on business security, risk, and privacy has exponentially increased as the critical underpinnings of today's businesses rely more and more on their ability to ensure the effective operation and availability of business processes and technology.
Cyberattacks, e-crime, intellectual property theft, and operating globally requires sustainable security programs and operations led by executives who cannot only adapt to today's requirements, but also focus on the future.
The book provides foundational and practical methods for creating teams, organizations, services, and operations for today's-and tomorrow's-physical and information converged security program, also teaching the principles for alignment to the business, risk management and mitigation strategies, and how to create momentum in business operations protection.
- Demonstrates how to develop a security program's business mission
- Provides practical approaches to organizational design for immediate business impact utilizing the converged security model
- Offers insights into what a business, and its board, want, need, and expect from their security executives
- Covers the 5 Steps to Operational Effectiveness: Cybersecurity - Corporate Security - Operational Risk - Controls Assurance - Client Focus
- Provides templates and checklists for strategy design, program development, measurements and efficacy assurance
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780128027813 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|