Mallorca is a beautiful island. Long sandy beaches and isolated rocky coves are framed by sapphire seas and backed by dramatic mountain peaks, while olive groves and vineyards are found in the interior. The largest of Spain's Balearic Islands, Mallorca also offers a wealth of attractions, ranging from watersports to wine-tasting.
Berlitz Pocket Guide Mallorca is a concise, full-colour travel guide that gives you reliable, user-friendly information on the island, alongside vivid photography.
Berlitz Mallorca Pocket Guide:
- Where To Go details all the key sights on the island, from the lovely town of Deia to inland Valldemossa, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Coves del Drac, Sineu Market and Fundac�o Pilar i Joan Mir�.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day on the island.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, including arts, shopping, and the best tapas.
- Essential information on Mallorca's culture, including a brief history of the island.
- Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guidebooks and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
|Size: ||9.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Berlitz Travel|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781780049939 (EPUB)|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|