Rhodes is one of the most popular Greek islands. With its wonderfulcoastline, classical and medieval sites and hot summer days, this island is aholidaymakers' paradise. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Berlitz PocketGuide Rhodes, a concise, full-colour guide to the island that combines livelytext with vivid photography to highlight the best that Rhodes has to offer.
Inside Berlitz Pocket Guide Rhodes:
Where To Go takes you from the Old Town to the coast. Take in theKnights' Quarter and New Town before heading down to the Bay and then up to theHills of the Northeast coast. For longer stays, daytrips will take you toL�ndos Village, harbour towns and the ancient city of Kameiros.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in onyour trip, including Petalo�des, the Palace of the Grand Masters and Tsamb�kaBay.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day on the island.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, frombeaches to watersports and shopping, plus nightlife.
- Essential information on Rhodes' culture, including a brief history ofthe island.
- Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and languageexpertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, includingtravel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries andkids' language product
|Size: ||14.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Berlitz Travel|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781780049182 (EPUB)|