Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, 2nd Edition, outlines the principles of biochemical processes and explains their use in the manufacturing of every day products. The author uses a diirect approach that should be very useful for students in following the concepts and practical applications. This book is unique in having many solved problems, case studies, examples and demonstrations of detailed experiments, with simple design equations and required calculations.
- Covers major concepts of biochemical engineering and biotechnology
- Accessible to chemical engineering students who need to learn and apply biological knowledge in engineering principals
- Promotes self-teaching of chapters: it is easy to follow with many solved problem and case studies; it enables the reader to easily observe how the engineering concepts are applied in actual cases
- Describes how to carry biological research in industrial fields
- Includes solved problems, examples and demonstrations of detailed experiments with simple design equations and all required calculations
- Offers many graphs that present actual experimental data, figures, and tables, along with explanations. This is a good book for both those interested in more advanced research in the field of biotechnology and an actual guide for beginners to demonstrate and establish research in this field
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||26.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elsevier Science|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006498612 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|