This will be a comprehensive multi-contributed reference work, with the Editors being highly regarded alternative fuels experts from India and Switzerland. There will be a strong orientation toward production of biofuels covering such topics as biodiesel from renewable sources, biofuels from biomass, vegetable based feedstocks from biofuel production, global demand for biofuels and economic aspects of biofuel production.
- Book covers the latest advances in all product areas relative to biofuels.
- Discusses coverage of public opinion related to biofuels.
- Chapters will be authored by world class researchers and practitioners in various aspects of biofuels.
- Provides good comprehensive coverage of biofuels for algae.
- Presents extensive discussion of future prospects in biofuels.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781498723602 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|