Bio-Inspired Computation and Applications in Image Processing summarizes the latest developments in bio-inspired computation in image processing, focusing on nature-inspired algorithms that are linked with deep learning, such as ant colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, and bat and firefly algorithms that have recently emerged in the field.
In addition to documenting state-of-the-art developments, this book also discusses future research trends in bio-inspired computation, helping researchers establish new research avenues to pursue.
- Reviews the latest developments in bio-inspired computation in image processing
- Focuses on the introduction and analysis of the key bio-inspired methods and techniques
- Combines theory with real-world applications in image processing
- Helps solve complex problems in image and signal processing
- Contains a diverse range of self-contained case studies in real-world applications
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||29.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007597413 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|