Keeping up to date with new biosensors developments has been getting harder ...
- one of the fastest moving fields of academic and industrial research in the world
- a constant stream of new commercial applications
- centres of research excellence all over Europe, North America and the Pacific Rim
- enormous implications for monitoring personal health and fitness, the food we eat, the environment, health services and industry
The answer came on 20-22 May 1992, with BIOSENSORS 92. With a core of invited speakers and over 220 original contributed papers from 24 countries, BIOSENSORS 92 was the largest and most comprehensive event of its kind - a response to the growing importance of biosensors as a powerful new technology.
Elsevier Advanced Technology, the organizers of BIOSENSORS 92, have now published the proceedings of this important event.
Biosensors 92 Proceedings contains over 150 papers presenting current research and developments straight from those who are leading the way in:
- Enzyme-based Sensors
- Affinity Sensors
- Environmental Monitoring using Biosensors
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
Biosensors 92 Proceedings - Your key to current awareness in sensor technology for just Â£90 [dollar rate subject to current Â£/$ exchange rate
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||86.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Elsevier Science|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781483297170 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|