Rhyming make reading easier and more fun for kids that are just getting started. When rhyming words are included in a story, they make sounding out (decoding) easier. Kids have reading success sooner and faster, build confidence, and they have fun too. Bob Books Rhyming Words is a great next step after Bob Books Set 1.
Inside this eBook you'll find:
- 10 easy-to-read, hilarious small books, 12 pages each
- With mostly two and three letter words, Bob Books Rhyming Words is suitable for the very beginning reader
- Phonics based - words can be sounded out
- Our rhyming words have endings that are spelled the same (no rhyming kite with light)
- Rhyming words are interspersed throughout, so the story is told in a conversational tone
- For extra learning support, each book focuses on one short vowel. For example, Hen in the Den focuses on the EN family, but also includes eggs, nest and went for extra short-e practice
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Bob Books Publications|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781941148150 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|