Sight words are common words that appear again and again in your children's reading material. Knowing these words "by sight" is essential for reading fluency. Bob Books Sight Words - First Grade gradually adds more complexity as your beginning reader acquires 30 new sight words. It is a great companion book to Bob Books Sight Words - Kindergarten.
Consistent short vowels in one syllable words of three, four or five letters, mean children can sound out (decode) the story.
They learn three new sight words per book.
While words and stories in Sight Words First Grade are slightly longer and more complex than Sight Words Kindergarten, they are still suitable for a beginning reader.
Inside this eBook you'll find:
- 10 easy-to-read, hilarious small books, 12 pages each.
- Slightly longer and more complex stories.
- All stories told in one syllable, three-, four- and five-letter words, plus sight words.
- Consistent short vowels mean easy decoding in the rest of the story.
- Three new sight words introduced in each book.
- Context clues and illustrations give sight word hints.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Bob Books Publications|
|Date published: || 2010|
|ISBN: ||9781941148181 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|