Brain Mapping: A Comprehensive Reference offers foundational information for students and researchers across neuroscience. With over 300 articles and a media rich environment, this resource provides exhaustive coverage of the methods and systems involved in brain mapping, fully links the data to disease (presenting side by side maps of healthy and diseased brains for direct comparisons), and offers data sets and fully annotated color images. Each entry is built on a layered approach of the content - basic information for those new to the area and more detailed material for experienced readers. Edited and authored by the leading experts in the field, this work offers the most reputable, easily searchable content with cross referencing across articles, a one-stop reference for students, researchers and teaching faculty.
- Broad overview of neuroimaging concepts with applications across the neurosciences and biomedical research
- Fully annotated color images and videos for best comprehension of concepts
- Layered content for readers of different levels of expertise
- Easily searchable entries for quick access of reputable information
- Live reference links to ScienceDirect, Scopus and PubMed
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||434.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007150113 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|