Brainblocks are the mental obstacles that keep people from achieving success, defined as setting, pursuing, and achieving a goal.
Managing the brain is the solution to preventing mental blocks from interfering with achieving your goals. And neuropsychologist Dr. Theo Tsaousides gives you the tools to improve:
• the seven brainblocks to success (self-doubt, procrastination, impatience, multitasking, rigidity, perfectionism, negativity)
• the characteristic feelings, thoughts, and actions associated with each brainblock
• the brain functions involved in goal-oriented action
• brain glitches and how they create setbacks
• the cost of not removing brainblocks
• the best strategies to remove the blocks
• actively search for brainblocks in your actions, thoughts, and feelings
• recognize and label each brainblock as soon as it is identified
• practice each strategy consistently until it becomes second nature
• track your progress toward a goal
Through these strategies you will learn to overcome these cognitive obstacles and harness the power of the brain to achieve success in any endeavor.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||416 KB|
|Publisher: ||Prentice Hall Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780698190153 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|