Death is not the end. In fact, your loved ones who have passed are watching you, helping you, and healing you-though you may not know it. In this highly emotional book, lifelong intuitive Sue Frederick takes you through the process of connecting with the other side to:
- Use your intuition to understand that your loved ones are at peace
- See into the other side to feel and release your pain
- Help loved ones cross over
- Use your own birth path number to discover what obstacles you might have on this journey and how to overcome them
- Understand a bigger view of spirituality and what happens after life
- And so much more
Filled with heartwarming, reassuring stories of Sue's own experiences and those of others, Bridges to Heaven is a landmark book about grief, mourning, death, and life.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||661 KB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Press|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781466834552 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|